Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Wednesday Reading...

Hey there, everyone!

Today I'm starting a new series on my blog meant to share whatever good reading material I may have found online during the week...on pretty much any subject whatsoever =).  I hope you find something here to entertain or instruct you!

The Housewife As Guerrilla- from The Remnant Newspaper...this had to be my favorite thing to read all week!!! A few years old, but still spot on and well written...I wish I had found it before now.

Lauren Conrad DIY Table Numbers...I've been on the lookout for homemade/easy wedding and party decor for the last few months because I'm hosting a bridal shower for a friend, and this tutorial was just so darn cute and creative I had to share it! Too bad I don't have a fancy cutting machine to make these myself...

Lauren Conrad DIY Pressed Flower and Ombre Glitter Easter Eggs...I doubt I will have time to do this in the next ten years, but it's on my bucket list for sure =)!

Fresh Modesty When A Conviction Has Social Ramifications...this had a lot of truth in it! There are some times when it is necessary to speak up and correct our neighbor when they are wrong, out of charity, but often times we choose the wrong time to do so, and end up causing our neighbor to be even more firmly entrenched in error than if we had waited for an opportune moment.

The Art of Manliness How to Develop The Situational  Awareness Skills of Jason Bourne...yes, please, I would love to, thank you =)!

The Catholic Gentleman Six Ways to Live A Joyful Life from St. John Bosco...St. John Bosco is one of my favorite saints, and this article is just one of the many reasons why...

The Book Addict's Guide to MBTI: Valentine Wiggin, INFJ...I have never read the "Ender's Game" books, but when I watched the movie I was able to relate to Valentine most of all, and that makes since now that I see we have the same personality type.  Probably not an interesting read to anyone else but me, but I enjoyed it =).

Let me know in the comments if you found any of these interesting!

No comments: