Saturday, March 12, 2016

Awkward/Awesome...

Hey Everyone!

Pretty much every other blogger I know has started writing these Awkward/Awesome posts, so I decided to finally hop on the band-wagon and start posting them myself to replace my usual "Weekly Roundup", and to give you all an idea of what I've been up to during the week.  I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!=)

Awkward:

...trying to be inconspicuous while pulling out rolls of fabric at the fabric outlet store and ending up knocking two metal poles off a shelf onto the floor and making a LOT of noise...

...every morning this week being greeted by my mom with "I need you to pack some more squash seeds..."

...trying to make sushi with nothing but Sriracha, Nori paper, and rice

...ladybugs infesting my room

...one of my "Munchkins" getting onto me for having Christmas lights up in my room..."It's NOT Christmas..."

...having to finally admit to myself that, as much as I love winged eyeliner, it just does not love me...

...the siding on our house being yellow...hopefully we can paint it before anyone sees... 


Awesome...

...being asked to take over decorating for friend's wedding reception

...our family business being invited to the Earth Day Texas show in Dallas

...my brother digging the hole for our new fire pit! The land here is pretty much all rock, so he had to use a sledgehammer, but he got it done and now we can start having campfire parties again =)

...finding material for two new table cloths plus some beautiful white gauze to decorate for the bridal shower I'm hosting in April

...thinking I was one short on some invitations I had ordered...and finding an extra one at the last minute

...finally starting to get the hang of our business's inventory system

...grass, yes, GRASS!!! starting to grow in our yard

...pork tenderloin and pretty purple cabbage for dinner...mmmm...




How was your week?

No comments: