Saturday, March 19, 2016

Awkward/Awesome

Awkward...

...making a big deal about a friend who spilt a little root beer on our floor (all in good fun), and then spilling a whole cup full myself

...an eight year old one-upping me by doing double flips on the trampoline

...singing Christine's part in  "The Phantom of the Opera" title song on our hayride, but starting out waaayyy too high and ending up just screeching

...not getting to bed before midnight for weeks and having dark circles under my eyes that no amount of makeup will conceal

...re-reading the "Maze Runner"series, and bothering my brothers with all my outbursts about how the movie ruined the story

...the feasts of St. Benedict and The Annunciation being moved to after Easter...I mean,we only get a few days off during Lent and taking one away just isn't fair...

...mooorrreee car trouble...groan...

...realizing that soy sauce did have wheat in it and that's why I've felt so bad all month...you LIED, Japanese guy from Whole Foods...

Awesome..

...cinnamon honey face masks

...sneaking into the kitchen with one of my Munchkins to have maraschino cherries while everyone else isn't looking =)

...Coldplay's newest album FINALLY being released on Spotify

...teaching my brother how to swing dance

...having long, deep conversations with my brothers' friends about the morality of the "Hunger Games"movies

...lovely weather for our St. Patrick's Day party

...trying a new conditioner in my hair that smelled like Papayas and Oranges, and my youngest brother following me around the house saying "THAT SMELLS SOOO GOOD...

Have a lovely weekend!



No comments: