Saturday, March 22, 2014

Weekly Roundup

Hi everyone! I hope your week has been lovely!


Blessings

...all the wonderful feast days this week! It's delightful to have a nice break from the rigors of Lent.

...having a party with some close friends to celebrate the feasts of St. Patrick, St. Benedict, and St. Joseph.  We sang karaoke, drank root beer, bounced on the trampoline, and swung on the hammock, and everyone agreed it was a "sequence of continuous delights". 

...Earl Grey tea...drinking a cup before bedtime is a wonderful way to wind down.

...my brother baking some Paleo sandwich bread...it was HEAVENLY.

...ordering the sheet music to "Weep You No More Sad Fountains" and "The Dreame" from Sense and Sensibility.  I have wanted to play these for a while, and finally found them on Amazon for only five dollars!

Penances

...trying to feed a friend's little boy and getting spaghetti sauce all over myself.  It seems I need some practice in this area.

...a suspicion that dairy might be affecting me again, and deciding not to have any more for a while.

...UPS not delivering my package when they were scheduled to.

...burning my hand on the trampoline from doing cartwheels.

Accomplishments

...learning to play "Set Fire To The Rain" on the piano!

...playing "Spider" on the trampoline with some toddler friends so well that they insisted that I be "it" for the rest of the day.

...teaching my brother some new kettle-bell exercises.

...beating my younger brother at backgammon.  I think this is the first time ever!

...making caramel filled chocolate hearts for St. Patrick's Day.


How was your week?

No comments: