Saturday, June 18, 2016

Awkward/Awesome...



Awkward...


...completely forgetting about Father's Day until yesterday =O

...losing my brother in a bookstore...after assuring my mom I most certainly would not lose him in the bookstore...

...being sick (aaaaaggggaaaiiinnn) for two weeks and being to weak to even get off the couch...

...having a staring contest with a dragon fly...I lost ;)

...trying to order some books from the library, and discovering my card expired a year ago, and the library is apparently only open between 1:00 and 2:00 P.M. on days that do not contain an "a" in their name and only after a full moon... =P

...the temperature being an average of 100 degrees every. single. day...

...having to convince a waiter at a wedding reception that, yes, despite appearances, I am twenty one, and yes, I can drink champagne, and no, I do not want sparkling water...


Awesome...


...when I was finally well enough to go to Mass again, not only my own girl friends, but all of my brothers' friends as well, came up to give me a hug and tell me how much they missed me the last two weeks...made my day =)

...the wonderful feeling of jumping in the creek after getting all hot and sweaty...

...my dad bringing home another rose bush for me to plant...our yard is going to look so pretty by the time we're done!

...the boys being almost finished painting the whole house...the poor guys have been working on it for a couple months, but they're very close to being done and it looks lovely...

...hearing my dear friend whose wedding I decorated for is now expecting!

...a very successful shopping trip to several thrift stores with my mom and my brother...

...finally getting our wood burning stove! Of course, now we have to rearrange our whole livivng room...

...driving with my brother, singing with the radio at the top of our lungs...=)



No comments: