Saturday, June 4, 2016

Awkward/Awesome...


Awkward...

...the weather apparently not being able to decide whether (see what I did there =P) it wants to rain or be sunny...just in-between days for a whole week

...making sauerkraut, and my hands smelling like garlic and onions as a result...

...trying to find some good pictures of my siblings and I to hang up in our home...and realizing nearly every picture my parents/grandparents took from our childhood is of (cough) me...

...attempting to drink the bubbles from the top of my glass of kombucha and nearly choking to death in the process...

...losing my notebook with *all* my editing notes for our favorite TV shows...uh-ohhh...

...my team losing every. single. round. of Family Feud...=/

...my swimsuit FINALLY coming in...and it's in the wrong size =(

...the look of absolute betrayal Mishka gave me when I hid her toy and told her to go find it...

...my brother pronouncing "Lasagna" "Laz-sag-a-na-na" because he thinks the correct way to say it is "boring"...

...my brother telling me that if I were a character in a movie, I'd be the Ice Queen from Winter's War...XD


Awesome...


...while at a friend's house for dinner, I was just walking around their house minding my own business, when I suddenly stumbled upon a full-blown Nerf war going on between my brothers, the boys whose house we were visiting, and their four year old sister.  Before I knew it, someone had shoved a gun and some ammo into my hands and I was fighting for my life...XD

...coming home from vacation to find a box of goodies from my friend Angela waiting for me!!! Glittery nail polish, homemade jewelry, perfume, even an adorable little stuffed fortune cookie; you're a darling, Angela ;)

...yet another wedding this weekend! Hopefully I won't get sick again and actually get to make this one...

...this lovely article about motherhood

...Mishka watching the rose bush outside the library window EVERY DAY to make sure it doesn't run away...


...one of my little friends coming up to me out of the blue and saying "Maddi, you're my favorite thing ever!" XDDD

...The look on the same little girl's face when I let her wear some of my pink, sparkly, lip gloss...her older brothers still won't forgive me for "ruining their sister"...=P





No comments: