Saturday, May 7, 2016

Awkward/Awesome...


Awkward...

...the stomach flu =(

...getting two different friends birthday gifts every year for a over a decade, and not realizing until today that they are the SAME AGE and have the SAME BIRTHDAY

...going through old photos and realizing that even at three years old my little brother was still the most photogenic out of my whole family

...being told by aforesaid brother that I shouldn't refer to him as my "little brother" anymore because he's now a full head and shoulders taller than me...too bad, brother, you're the baby of the family, you're stuck with it =P

...the look of betrayal I got from Mishka when I ate roast chicken without giving her a single piece

...my family and I looking through our passport photos taken about eight years ago...oh, sweet mercy, DID WE REALLY LOOK LIKE THAT?


Awesome...

...friends who turn decorating for a wedding into a spontaneous dance party

...not enough wall space in my room for all the pictures I want to put up...just too many lovely memories ;)

...reading out on the trampoline, when a little bird landed next to me and stared at me for several seconds before flying off again

...planning our first ever family vacation (!)

...re-reading "Catholic Prophecy" by Ives Dupont for the umpteenth time

...being at home by myself and singing "Mamma Mia" karaoke as loud as I want without disturbing anyone

...my brother's response when my mother asked him if he had been plucking his eyebrows: "Me? Heck, no, my eyebrows are awesome..." =)

...bee-u-ti-ful weather and sunny days all week long

...my favorite couple finally getting married and looking so adorably happy together! 


I hope you all have a blessed week and a lovely Mother's Day! =)



No comments: