Saturday, May 14, 2016

Awkward/Awesome...


Awkward...

...my new swimsuit not coming in yet...it's been *three* weeks now and I need it before next Thursday =/...

...nearly breaking down our shed door because I couldn't figure out how to work the lock

...our cat knocking a can of paint over ...of course our dogs had to step in it and leave footprints ALL over the porch 

...Mishka being scared to death of her new toy...apparently she does not like the color white

...the smell of stain all through our house because my dad is finishing up our kitchen cabinets

...going running for the first time in years and having to admit to myself that if I ever have to run for my life, I'm probably going to die =P


Awesome...

...lemon sour cream pie...mmmmmm!

...discovering Light In the Box...haven't ordered anything from them yet but I've got my eye on these sandals...aren't they cuuute? ;)

...finally setting a date to go see Captain America Civil War with friends

...hijacking my brothers' movie night...at their request, ;P

...only a few days left till we leave for our first vacation (!!!)

...watching "The Huntsman: Winter's War" for the first time...needs editing, but it was REALLY GOOD...

...taking a psychology class on my personality type...nice to know I'm not completely crazy, I'm just an Empath =P

...homemade coconut rose bath salts

...reading The Phantom of the Opera for the first time...love the music from the movie, but the book is 100% better

...sleeping for *FOUR* nights in a row!!! I get so much more done in my day when I sleep at night =)

Hope you all had a lovely week! =)


No comments: