Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Roundup...

What I Liked...

...roaring fires when it's 16 degrees outside

...the astonishing amount of money I save at ThredUp (click the link for ten dollars credit and free shipping!)

...babysitting a little girl and showing her my box of dress-up clothes from when I was little...her reaction to every dress: "It's soooo pwetty!!!"

...finally being able to use our new sleds...yep, they work just fine =)

...starting Father Fabers "Sermons on Kindness"...very humbling

...finding out my personality type through the Myers-Briggs test...I'm INFJ apparently, the rarest type.

...planning our annual St. Patrick's Day party

...our latest batch of homemade kombucha...it seems we've finally perfected our recipe

What I Didn't...

...more snow and winter weather for the next week...I'm so ready for Spring

...getting a handful of snow smashed on my face by my brother's friend...grrrrrr...sometimes its hard to remember you're an adult and can't completely pulverize someone every time you feel like it

...getting flat tires regularly

...not sleeping again

...being dared to go down the hill on my friend's sled, snowboard style...annnnnddd falling flat on my face after staying on for approximately two seconds.  And the fact my friend made it the whole way down the hill without falling once...

What Made Me Laugh...

...a neighbor knowing ahead of time when her boyfriend was going to propose because her dad couldn't keep it a secret

...our dog Lottie's mournful face when it started snowing again

...our cat using all the other cats as a bed to sleep on

...trying to sled down our friend's huge sled hill on the "super-fast-sled"...it would have been more fun if the sled hadn't started two seconds before I got on...

...Blimey Cow's "Why I Kinda Hate Black Friday" video

...how the same birds seem to return to our yard every year...and they have gotten unbelievably fat 

What I Accomplished...

...making the "perfect biscuit"

...getting caught up on all my reading...now I just need to get caught up on my health studies

...parking the suburban perfectly...I've been driving for over two years now and finally managed to park straight =p

...learning to do the "Cups" from "When I'm Gone"...the only person it impressed was my little brother's friend

How Was Your Week?





No comments: