Saturday, January 31, 2015

ThredUp...


Hey everyone! Recently I discovered ThredUp...an online consignment store.  Brand name, like-new, clothes and shoes for up to 90% off retail price without having to leave the comfort of your home...it doesn't get much better than that in my opinion! I for one was thrilled to find their website and have already ordered some shirts and a pair of sandals. My one drawback was being unable to try the clothes on beforehand, but they have a thirty day return policy for most items. You can also sell them your clothes for money or store credit.  And speaking of which, if you use this link, you will receive ten dollars in store credit plus free shipping! And,when you purchase something, I also get ten dollars in store credit...so everybody is happy all around.  I have found lots of stylish, modest clothing just from the few times I have browsed through the collection, so I'm sure you can find something lovely to spend your ten dollars on.  Happy Shopping!

No comments: