Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weekly Roundup...

What I Liked...

...celebrating my twentieth birthday!!!...and everyone thinking I was either turning sixteen or twenty-one...

...attending our community's first dance...we had lessons beforehand (thank heavens!) so we could all get the hang of the waltzing and swing dancing.  It was a lovely, family-friendly way of starting the New Year, and we all are requesting another dance as soon as possible.  I haven't had that much fun in years!

...an unexpected parlor with my favorite monk

...seeing the Russel Crowe "Robin Hood" for the first time

...the "Napoleon Dynamite" birthday card my family made me

...the birthday video my brother made me...my hair used to be sooooo loooonnnnggg...

...starting "Plato's Republic"

...shirataki pasta with cheese sauce

...Bulletproof Coffee

What I Didn't...

...having a head cold for nearly two weeks

...four degree weather with NO SNOW

...reading a few chapters in "The Woman In White" before bed...BAAAADDDD IDEA...

What Made Me Laugh...

...my brother and I trying to practice the "crowbar" dance move

...our poor ducks trying to swim in the frozen water trough

...Blimey Cow's "Seven More Lies About Homeschoolers" video

...finding battleaxe hair sticks...with actual blades

What I Accomplished...

...building my very own fire 

...dancing a half-hour long "Virginia Reel Marathon"...now THAT is the definition of fun...

...finishing "The Adventures In Odyssey Novacom Saga"...I've been waiting twelve years to hear the last four episodes...

...starting to do all the bookkeeping for our seed business








1 comment:

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello Maddie! Just wanted to say thank you for following Beautiful Girlhood - it always makes my day to discover another lovely person along for the journey...:) Hope your week is beautifully blessed! Much love, Kelly-Anne