Monday, November 17, 2014

Weekly Roundup...


What I Liked...

...warm eggnog with whipped cream

...snow

...suddenly losing my fourteen-year-long aversion to cheese

...roaring fireplaces

...my new book of Christmas carols

..."Saving Mr. Banks"...a WONDERFUL movie with only one part to mute...

...UGG boots to wear on cold days

What I Didn't...

...chapped lips and no chance of getting any lip balm for another week

...tearing my only pair of tights

What Made Me Laugh...

...my brothers loudly protesting my new love of cheese..."She's eating us out of house and home!"

...our cat Winkin who now thinks she's a dog

...our new goose, MacHenry, who has NOT been accepted by our ducks

What I Accomplished...

...ordering my first eShakti dress (fingers crossed...please let it work for Christmas...)

...starting the Ketogenic Fat Fast...only twelve hundred calories a day, all from fat...

No comments: